pin it


Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Where are my Images, you ask?

Hello everyone,

I would like to apologize for the ongoing issue with my photos. There is some sort of error on Google's part, and the only source for help is to utilize the forums, which have been less than helpful thus far. Many people had their ohotos deleted by Picasa, and this they wikl not show uo in their blogs. However, my photos have not been deleted or moved. In fact, I can see the original albums in Picasa as well as Google Photos.

So, if they are still there, why will they not show up in my blog?

I have no earthly idea, and nor does anybody else. I have not changed privacy settings (or any settings for that matter) that would change my image urls, or anything else. I have done nothing. I went back and re-uploaded the images in my most recent post. Still, they were deleted from my blog.

Anyway, I am working on it, and I will fix this as soon as I can!

In the meantime, if anyone has any suggestions, please leave a comment. Help!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment